ULTIMATE SHADE ALTERNATIVES (USA) . . . One call does it ALL.
LARGEST Selection of Outdoor Shades & Shade Structures in Arizona
FULL SERVICE...offering complete outdoor shade design, build, and installation services supported by our expert Designers, Certified Engineers, Project Managers, and Installation, and Customer Service teams work with you to ensure your ideas and objectives become reality.
MORE CHOICES . . . Your single source for innovative outdoor shade solutions including custom shade structures, heating & cooling solutions, and solar lighting that are designed to enhance the visual presentation and maximize the use of your outdoor patio and reduce temperatures both inside and out.
MORE FUNCTIONALITY . . . Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors year round with outdoor sun shade that ranges from 80% to 99% of UV Blockage, energy saving shade solutions that can lower internal & external temperatures up to 30 degrees, and Solar Lighting that also saves energy and reduces costs.
MORE ECONOMICAL . . .Wide variety of outdoor sun shades customized to fit your budget and guarantee unsurpassed ROI (Return on Investment). Save time and money by sourcing all your outdoor shade needs through a single source and enjoy the economic benefits and special discounts.
THE WHO: Architects, Builders, General Contractors, Developers, Engineers, Building Owners, Facility Managers, City Governments, Business & Industrial Parks, Health Facilities, Space planners, Factories & Plants, Restaurants, Hotels & Resorts, Spa’s, Schools & Colleges, Churches, Shopping Centers & Malls, Car Washes, Community Parks, HOA’s, Outdoor Entertainment Venues, Farmers, Apartments & Condominiums, Golf Courses, Landscape Designers, Exterior Designers, and Savvy Homeowners are among the many outdoor shade seekers.
THE WHAT: Fabric and Metal Shade . . .Outdoor Shade Awnings, Airplane Hangers, Ball Park Shade Canopies, Bus Stop Shelters, Pool Shade & Beach Cabanas, Outdoor Shade Canopies, Carport Shade Structures, Dugout Shade, Event Shade, Fabric Shade Structures, Garden Shade, Gazebos, Hip & Ridge Shade Tents, Outdoor Kiosk Covers, Metal Shade Shelters, Park Shade Structures, Shade Pavilions, Performance Shelters, Playground Shade, Outdoor Privacy Shades, Ramada’s, Parking Lot Shade Structures, Shade Sails (Sun Sails, Sail Shades) Tension Shade Structures, Tensile Shade Structures, Retractable Wind-Rated Outdoor Umbrellas, Structural All-Weather Structural Umbrellas, Walkway Shade & Protection and outdoor accessories including lights, heating and misting!
THE WHERE: Outdoor Shade for Courtyards, Pool Shade, Patio Shade, Roof Top Shade Structures, Shade Entry Ways, Walkways, Roller Shade Windows, Garden Shade, Shade for Decks, Seating Areas, Playground Shade, Shade for Parking Areas, Deck Shade, Bus Stop Shade Structures, Barbeques, Shade for Break Areas, Loading Docks, Equipment Areas, over Window Shades, Doors and virtually any outdoor area.
THE WHY: Outdoor shades are playing a much larger role than just the protection against anti-cancer and anti-aging, Architects and Builders are seeking ways to achieve Green Building and LEEDS objectives are using our parking shade structures, awning shades, entry and walkway shade canopies to meet objectives. Energy saving shade structures that significantly reduce utility expenditures is something everyone is interested in today.
THE WHEN: NOW! Shade seekers are making smart decisions for both health and economic reasons. UV Protection should be provided ALL YEAR long. The danger of skin cancer does NOT drop with temperature. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious of the importance of UV protection. AZ is #2 worldwide, right behind Australia, in reported number of skin cancer incidents. Another important role outdoor sun shades provide is the impact on energy savings by reducing external & internal temperatures.
GETTING STARTED - IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER
OUTDOOR SHADES PROVIDER
2. KEY PROJECT SHADE STURCTURE OBJECTIVES
3. SIZE OF OUTDOOR SHADE AREA & BUDGET
4. SPECIFIC OUTDOOR SHADE PROJECT LOCATION
5. OUTDOOR SHADE PRODUCT & DESIGN CHOICE
OUTDOOR SHADE SOLUTION PROVIDER: WHY ULTIMATE SHADE ALTERNATIVES?
•OUR PEOPLE: USA Team is really what separates us from the crowd with a Management Team with over 48 years of Business Management, Engineering Team Certified in over 14 States, Field Supervisors with over 20 years of construction/building experience, Sewers/Fabricators with combined experience of over 46 years, Project Managers with extensive City Permit experience, Designers with Art Degrees, and a Sales & Customer Support Team that understand the importance of 100% customer satisfaction.
•OUR REPUTATION: Our projects are a result of referrals from past or existing Clients including Architects, General Contractors & Builders, Exterior Remodelers, and Landscape Designers, HOA’s, Resort & Restaurant Consultants, City Planners, Custom Home Builders, and Savvy Home Owners themselves. We seek long term relationships by offering the industry Best-in-Class Products and Professional Service with a CAN DO Attitude and a Commitment to Customer Satisfaction.
•FULL SERVICE TEAM: Complete Design, Build, and Install capabilities supported by seasoned Shade Consultants, certified Structural Engineers, proactive Project Managers, City Permit Experts, skilled Custom Textile Fabricators, Certified Welders, Installation by Tension Structure Specialists, and a Pre & Post Installation Customer Support Team - ALL committed to complete Customer Satisfaction.
•PRODUCT LINE OFFERING: We are the Single Source provider for the LARGEST SELECTION of outdoor shade options and shade structures in Arizona. Shade Structures include Commercial Window Awnings, Residential Window Awnings, Shade Canopies, Bus Stop & Transit Shade Shelters, Beach Cabanas & Pool Cabanas, Carport Shade, Dugout Shade, Sports Seating Shade, Entryway Shade Canopies, Fabric Shade Structures, Metal Shade Gazebos, Shade Pavilions, Hip & Ridge Shade Structures, Kiosk Shade Canopies, Metal All-Weather Shade Structures, Parking Lot Shade Structures, Performance & Event Shade Solutions, Play Area Shade Structures, Park & Recreation Shade Structures, Outdoor Privacy Shades , Pool Privacy Rooms, Vertical Outdoor Shade Curtains, Ramada, Pergolas, Shade Sails & Sun Sails, Tension Shade Structures, Tensile Shade Structures, Retractable Outdoor Shade Umbrellas, All Weather Outdoor Shade Umbrellas, Structural Outdoor Shade Umbrellas, Artistic Outdoor Shade Umbrellas, Side Post or Cantilever Outdoor Shade Umbrellas, Center Pole Outdoor Shade Umbrellas, Beach Umbrellas, Pool Umbrellas, and Walkway Covers.
•SERVICES AVAILABLE: Certified Engineering Services including Wind Load Calculations, local Soil Reports, and Detailed Drawings for Steel Column Footings, Structural Attachments on Buildings and Columns, and Attachment Hardware Specifications. Permit Assistance including coordinating any/all Engineering Documentation, Site Plans, Textile /Fabric Specifications, Fabric Samples for submittal to City Planning Office. Project Management will identify any local area unique IBC Code Requirements, coordinate Tracking of Utility Locator information, and move project from Concept through Completion. Project Financing is an option we will be offering in 2009.
KEY SHADE OBJECTIVES: Determine your priorities
Shade to reduce temperatures, outdoor shade to protect from harmful UV rays,
outdoor shade to save energy & reduce utility costs, outdoor shade to assist
with Green Building requirements.
• Visual Presentation: Outdoor Shades can be used to make an artistic statement, provide an updated look to existing buildings, sun shade can differentiate location, and outdoor shade systems, like awnings, can be used for advertisement.
• Long Term/Short Term: Objectives for Permanent Outdoor Shade / Long Term or Temporary/Short Term Outdoor Shade is something that will influence your outdoor shade product & design decisions. Is it for a patio shade with the intent that the shade solution be removed/stored on a regular or seasonal basis; or is it a long term solution to shade requirements like shade for a playground?
• Maintenance Preference: A majority of outdoor shade seekers are looking for maintenance free/long term outdoor shade solutions. However, some restaurants for example, are seeking hands-on relocate-able outdoor shade solutions, like patio umbrellas that can & do require regular attention. Categories range from maintenance free to moderate maintenance and lots of shade options in between.
SIZE /BUDGET SHADE SYSTEM: These two often go hand-in-hand
• Area Requiring Shade: Determine long
term desired outdoor area to be shaded.
• Code Requirements: Consult on standard requirements; a few examples would be size of Playground “fall zones”, and City ordinances for Parking Shade Heights and regulations we can investigate on your behalf.
• Phased Approach: Large Outdoor Shade Projects can be done in phases to meet long term objectives as funding becomes available.
• Design to Budget: Custom Outdoor Shade Projects can also be designed to meet any budget by adjusting size of shade canopies, and attaching shade sails to buildings avoiding steel columns when possible.
LOCATION OF OUTDOOR SHADE STRUCTURES: A little pre-planning goes a long way
Geographic Orientation: Location of the sun
during “prime time” usage of area is critical to placement and design of
your outdoor shade solution.
• Energy & Utility Savings: Green Building experts recommend shade structures have a southern facing exposure to have the greatest impact on UV Protection and Energy Savings. Awnings, for example, are most effective when placed on windows with southern exposure.
• Underground Unknowns: Prior to starting any type of excavation, a utility locator should be engaged to identify any potential issues with below grade utilities. Slight design or location modifications may be required.
• City Zoning: Rarely are there outdoor shade project issues that involve City Zoning Requirements. However, all commercial outdoor shade projects require City permits. Your Project Manager will check to make sure everything is clear.
PRODUCT/DESIGN SELECTION: Come with designs in mind or a blank canvas
Our Design Team:
Ultimate Shade has the most creative outdoor shade Design Team in the
industry. They know how to listen and turn your ideas and objectives into
• Options Abound: From standard Commercial & Residential Window Awnings to artistic Shade Sails, our team will make sure you are aware of the many options and alternatives.
• All of the Above: Final Product & Design selection will require careful considerations of ALL of the above: Provider, Objectives, Size/Budget, and Location.
We look forward to working with you on all of these important considerations.
Our OUTDOOR SHADE PRODUCTS: Extensive global research and rigorous Quality Assurance Testing guarantee our clients the industry’s Best-In-Class products to choose from for their shade systems. Our custom shade systems are fabricated by our in house experts in our 12,000 square foot facility in Tempe, AZ. Products qualified for Green Buildings & LEEDS Certification include entry & walkway canopies, parking lot shade, and awnings for windows.
•Our SERVICE: Everyone in the company is responsible for 100% Customer Satisfaction and we pride ourselves on our reputation for “going the extra mile” for our customers. The fact that over 80% of our business comes from repeat clients and/or client referrals speaks volumes about our team’s dedication to delighting our customers.
•Our CREATIVITY: We believe we have the most creative team in the industry -bar none! We get inspired by challenges ranging from blank canvases to detailed CAD drawings, our goal is to make a great idea even better. We are constantly finding new, creative ways to do things better, quicker and less expensive for our clients. KEY SHADE OBJECTIVES: Determines your priorities.
•FUNCTIONALITY: Shade to reduce temperatures, shade to protect from harmful UV rays, shade to save energy & reduce utility costs, shade to assist with Green Building requirements.
•VISUAL PRESENTATION: Outdoor Shade Structures can be used to make an artistic statement, provide an updated look to existing buildings, shade can differentiate location, and shade systems, like awnings, can be used for advertisement.
Call us today for free consultation on your outdoor shade project!